Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm syndicated! Well, almost... :)

I have been a member of Team Upcyclers on Etsy for a few months.  This is an amazing community of talented artisans and upcycling geniuses!  Cat and Bee put out the call for help a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist taking my involvement with this team to the next level.

You will be seeing me a lot on the discussion boards, but you already did before so that isn't really anything new.  I will be helping out with the Facebook page and I will be contributing to their team blog Love2Upcycle.  Hence the title of this post.  :)  You can view the blog and the article talking about the new staff (let's not forget about Stephanie and Marcy!!) here.

Keep an eye on this team and if you have an Etsy account show your support for the Earth and for upcycling/recycling/repurposing by joining up!  All you need is a love of upcycling to join and everyone will be happy to see you.  We just love new members!  You can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for all of the latest news!  And be sure to check out the newspaper (yep, the newspaper!  Impressed?  I was!!) here.  Whew!  As you can see, Team Upcyclers on Etsy is growing by leaps and bounds and I am just thrilled to be a part of it.  Upcyclers unite!

Love and Peace,

Luci
Idle Hands Yarn and Supply

No comments:

Post a Comment